Here’s a great philosophy someone had that has been circulating around the Internet for a very long time. You don’t need to actually answer the questions, just ponder on them. Read straight through all the questions and you will get the point.
- Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
- Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
- Name the last five winners of the Miss America pageant.
- Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
- Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.
- Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.
Here's another quiz. See how you do on this one.
- List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
- Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
- Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
- Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
- Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
Easier? The lesson:
The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They simply are the ones who care the most. Share this with those people who have either made a difference in your life, or whom you keep close in your heart. Two great quotes – “Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!” and “Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!” Endure the fire…it's producing pure gold!