- God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts.
- There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
- Faith is the ability to not panic.
- If you worry, you didn’t pray. If you pray, don’t worry.
- Prayer is kind of like calling “home” every day.
- The most important things in your life aren’t “things”.
- When you get tangled up in your mess, be still, that’s so He can untangle your knots.
- He who dies with the most toys…is still dead!
These may be overly simple comments with a bit of humor in some, but read them over again. They are really full of God’s truths. I am not saying to get caught up with worldly, cutsie sayings. I am just saying, take time with God. If you’re in tune with Him by His Spirit, even the cutsie sayings will catch your eye and you’ll be able to relate it to Him. He has told us in Romans 1:19, “because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them.” Be thrilled with God and His creation; enjoy what He has given you and seek His face when the challenges of life come. What a God we serve! Endure the fire…it’s producing pure gold!