Your prayers are valued for Pastor Linda’s research and book writing completion, as well as the many teaching, speaking and military event engagements that are frequently requested.
We love and cherish each and every one of you and humbly thank you for your participation with us in this portion of His vineyard. Well done good and faithful servants.
- Keep in prayer those who are incarcerated and the families involved
- Pastor Linda is “sort of” ready for the Appalachian Trail hike coming up at the end of August; we ask for your continued prayers for safety, rest and recuperation.
- Drew F. is back from Afghanistan for a two week R & R. We were blessed to see him with his family at church this past Sunday. He is our “missionary”, doing God’s work while serving in a civilian capacity in that far away country.
- Helen G.’s daughter is still suffering but recuperating from her recent surgery.
- Pastor Linda will be also be speaking on the moral issues of the day Nov 5 at a local youth group. Pray for God’s flow and conviction to the young ones and their adult mentors.
- “June Bug” is down for the count after losing her job and suffering with some physical issues too; keep her in your prayers.
- Pastor Mark will be heading out in Sep to “Big Sky” country in Montana, accompanied by his son, Sundanah. Godspeed and safe return.
- Dr. Shirley also heads out for a family reunion in Sep, this time heading to Colorado for the annual trek with her sisters and brother. Pray for safety, fun and a quick return.
- Mary J. is back from her one month vacation; her daughter Christy is in Hawaii…way to go Christy. Getting that break before college starts up again.
- Zekeshem and Akarion safely completed their trip to Seattle (business) and a hiking trip up in British Columbia. What great young people we have!
- Ted M. is working diligently on his Moody Bible Institute courses and is sharing many of his studies in the Adult Sunday School classes that he presents. Go Ted, go!
- Carolyn M. our webmaster has been diligently working on our site, to keep it updated and fresh and has also added us onto Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myghcf.