Pastor Linda's second book, DMR-5, The Next Generation, has been published. We encourage you to purchase your copy and delve into this unique Christian fiction. It is now available at Xulon Press, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble in paperback and Nook or Kindle format. View the awesome trailer of DMR-5, The Next Generation. Check out the many comments from those who have been deeply touched by the spiritual insights and story line of DMR-5. Comments can be found on the Amazon book site.
Even thought we are a small portion in the vineyard of the Lord, we have much to do. We often serve those who may not "fit in", so to speak, in a larger congregation and your support allows us to continue that labor of love. Many are hurting because of the poor life decisions they have made, but they are still valuable souls to our loving and merciful God. Currently, five of our attenders are incarcerated (one just released until court date). Our hands will stay at the plow in His field and we cherish your prayers in that regard.
We continue to assist (with gift cards for the women and their newborns) the Friends of the Unborn ministry which provides housing and training for homeless pregnant women. We also sporadically help the Francis House (with canned goods collections), which provides meals for the homeless who suffer with HIV/AIDS. Your support helps us help them.
We love and cherish each one of you and humbly thank you for your participation with us in this portion of His vineyard. Well done good and faithful servants.
- Keep in prayer those who are incarcerated and the families involved
- Ted M. is working diligently on his Moody Bible Institute courses and is sharing many of his studies in the Adult Sunday School classes that he presents.
- Akarion C. is working hard in her Master's program.
- Franny K. is dealing with multiple health issues and facing possible surgeries and needs your love and prayers, too.
- Adelyn C. Pastor Mark's 4-year-old granddaughter is currently taking swimming lessons...you go, girl!
- Dr. Shirley hiked out in the wilds of Colorado with her sister and attended hr 50th (yikes!) High School Reunion
- Akaron C. and Pastor Linda both ran the Boston Memorial 5K in Tampa, post Boston Marathon bombing.
- Carolyn M. displayed her photography at Hunter's Green Golf & Country Club and the Carrollwood Recreation Center in Tampa, and was well received. The Hunter's Green display will be there through September.
- Ted and Carolyn M. attended the Melbourne, FL, Vietnam Veterans Reunion. Ted is a member of the Last Patrol and performed the Vietnam Patrol remembrance ceremony for the event.
- Ted M. was ordained into the Reach and Teach ministry on May 5.
- Adelyn C. celebrated her 4th birthday with family and other tiny tots at a local water park...she had a blast, as did the adults watching the young ones have such fun.
- Mother's Day celebration on May 12 with our beautiful mothers.
- Father's Day Pancake Breakfast - yum! June 16 and there weren't too many left overs!
- Attack of the bed bugs! Pastor Linda had to contend with an invasion of bed bugs at her home...tenting wrapped up the problem, but now she thinks every black speck is a bug!