- The “Man-Cave” is officially established at Pastor Mark’s home! At each fellowship gathering there, they enjoy some “guy time” out back ... ladies, do you think they actually TALK out there?
- Charisse Sheppard is enjoying her new granddaughter, Hannah (9 months old) - affectionately known as “Hannah-Banana”.
- Pastor Linda (Chaplain, Lt Col) has just completed five years of voluntary chaplain service to the Army National Guard. In appreciation of her ministry to the 53rd Brigade Support Battalion, she was presented with the Florida State Distinguished Service Medal. Previous to that, she was awarded the Southeast Region Chaplain of the Year Award for her work as a Chaplain with the United States Air Force Auxiliary/Civil Air Patrol (USAF Aux/CAP). Congrats Pastor Linda.
- Pastor Mark’s granddaughter has just turned 2 years old. He calls her his “shot of Vitamin A” when he gets to see her.
- Carolyn Marshall’s eyes are bleary...she has just completed the website development that you are all now able to enjoy!
- Shugar George completed her culinary school program and after Sunday church treated the church members to a banquet extraordinaire-yummy—thanks Shugar!
- Beva is feeling well enough to attend church again...welcome back Beva.
- Drew is thriving in his new business opportunity with Pre-Paid Legal. You can reach him at http://www.prepaidlegal.com/info/andrewfarkas for information and business opportunities.
- Akarion was promoted to Executive Assistant at a local engineering firm. Way to go Akarion!
- Zekeshem recently merged photography companies and is now the co-owner/photographer for Blue Lane Studios. She is outstanding in her creative and artistic work and is highly recommended for weddings, portraits, etc. For photography needs and info, go to http://www.bluelanestudios.com.
- Carolyn is also a master photographer of extraordinary ability and has her own website where you can purchase all manner of photos and merchandise from those photos. Her photography website is http://www.livinglifephoto.com. For Christian and inspirational greeting cards, posters, mousepads and other products, visit her store at Living Life Photography.