- NEW MAILING ADDRESS! Great Hope Christian Fellowship Church has a new mailing address. Our physical address is still the same, but if you need to send "snail mail" please send it here: P.O. Box 82609, Tampa, FL, 33682-2609
- BOOK TALK AND SIGNING FOR DMR-5! On January 29, 2014, from 6:30pm - 8:00pm, Dr. (Pastor) Linda Pugsley will be presenting her new book, DMR-5, The Next Generation, at the North Tampa Branch Library, 8916 North Boulevard, Tampa, Florida, 33604 (click link for map). The presentation will be in the library's Community Room. Please invite your friends and be sure to attend. Pastor Pugsley will be available afterwards to sell copies of her book and sign them if you like. If you want to bring your own copy to be signed, you can get one ahead of time at these locations: Xulon Press, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble in paperback and Nook or Kindle format.
- Dr. Shirley completed her annual “Sibling Trip” with her sisters and brother. They were blessed with hiking and adventures way out West
- Pastor Linda safely completed a multi-purpose trip to the Boston area where she was able to celebrate the wedding of one of her numerous nephews as well as attend her 50th High School Reunion (did I just say 50th!)
- Akarion C. had a successful yard sale…yay…now there’s room for a whole new bunch of toys for her little one!
- Pastors’ Appreciation Luncheon – Pastors Ted and Linda and Ted’s wife, Carolyn, attended a local gathering with Dr. David Jeremiah as the featured speaker. They were blessed with the fellowship of other pastors in the community, each with so many different calls of God in their lives. A true template for the tapestry of the Lord.
- Blood drive – Pastor Linda, Akarion C. and Shemie P. all donated blood at the drive sponsored by Bracken Engineering
- Shugar G. recently was released from the hospital after an extremely serious blood infection. She is resting at home and we continue to pray for her recovery. She is on reverse isolation precautions – translation…do not visit her at this time. Calls and cards would be nice.
- Christy M. continues in excellence in her radiology tech studies…you go girl!
- June D. and Lisa T. are rejoicing that Debbie S. has been transferred to a faith-based prison that is located in Brooksville. What a wonderful favor from God, as her original location was in Miami!
- Mike, one of our new young attenders has graciously agreed to help out with the computer and IT needs at the church. Gracias mucho, mucho!
- The Farkas family (Pastor Mark refers to them as the “Farki”) have purchased a new home and appreciate your prayers for God’s direction in it.
- ‘Dem bones, ‘dem bones, ‘dem dry bones – Helen, Frances, June, Pastor Linda and PastorTed continue with some mobility challenges. Please keep them in your prayers, also.
Lots of news to report since last time, so I'll jump right in.