We now would like to thank you again for your continued prayerful and financial support to Great Hope Christian Fellowship (GHCF) and the GHCF outreach of Piercing the Darkness Ministries (PDM). We serve a God full of mercy and wisdom and we ask that He shower that back upon you.
Your prayers are also valued for Pastor Linda’s research and book writing completion, as well as the many teaching, speaking and military event engagements that are frequently requested.
Even though we are a small portion in the vineyard of the Lord, we have much to do. We often serve those who may not “fit in”, so to speak, in a larger congregation and your support allows us to continue that labor of love. Many are hurting because of the poor life decisions they have made, but they are still valuable souls to our loving and merciful God. Our hands will stay at the plow in His field and we cherish your prayers in that regard.
- Keep in prayer those who are incarcerated and the families involved.
- Pastor Linda’s hike was ended after only one day due to injured foot. Oh, well, there’s always next year!
- Helen G.’s daughter is still suffering but recuperating from her recent surgery.
- Pastor Linda will also be speaking on the moral issues of the day Nov 5 at a local youth group. Pray for God’s flow and conviction to the young ones and their adult mentors.
- Richard E., former student at New Hope School, and now living in Michigan, has just had a baby boy. Congrats Richard. Keep up the good work! He works nights, so I don’t think he’s slept since the baby was born.
- Dr. Shirley is attending a family reunion in Sep, this time heading to Colorado for the annual trek with her sisters and brother. Pray for safety, fun and a quick return.
- Pastor Mark will head out Sep 1-8 for trip to Montana with his son. Have fun and lots of “guy time”.
- Akarion C. has started her Master’s Degree at USF Graduate School, way to go.
- Ted M. is working diligently on his Moody Bible Institute courses and is sharing many of his studies in the Adult Sunday School classes that he presents.
- Carolyn M. our webmaster has been diligently working on our site, to keep it updated and fresh and has also added us onto Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myghcf.