Pastor Linda's second book, DMR-5, The Next Generation, continues to receive wonderful comments from those who have been deeply touched by the spiritual insights and story line. If you have also been encouraged by reading this book, please let us know by leaving your comments on the Amazon book site, here on our website or on our Facebook page. We'd love to hear from you.
If you haven't had an opportunity to view the trailer for DMR-5, The Next Generation, please check it out. We encourage you to purchase your copy and delve into this unique Christian fiction, and please do pass it on! It is now available at Xulon Press, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble in paperback and Nook or Kindle format.
Even though we are a small portion in the vineyard of the Lord, we have much to do. We often serve those who may not "fit in", so to speak, in a larger congregation and your support allows us to continue that labor of love. Many are hurting because of the poor life decisions they have made, but they are still valuable souls to our loving and merciful God. Our hands will stay at the plow in His field, and we cherish your prayers in that regard.
We continue to assist the Friends of the Unborn ministry which provides housing and training for homeless pregnant women up in the Boston, MA area. Quarterly, we send donations of gift cards to CVS, Target and Wal-Mart. We also sporadically help the Francis House (with canned goods collections), which provides meals for the homeless who suffer with HIV/AIDS. Your support helps us help them.
We love and cherish each one of you and humbly thank you for your participation with us in this portion of His vineyard. Well done good and faithful servants.
- Keep in prayer those who are incarcerated and the families involved
- Beva Gomez passed away in August. We shall surely miss her.
- Ted M. continues to work diligently on his Moody Bible Institute courses and is sharing many of his studies in the Adult Sunday School classes that he presents.
- Akarion C. is working hard in her Master's program.
- Franny K. is dealing with multiple health issues and needs your love and prayers.
- Shirley B. is dealing with multiple health issues. She just had some surgery to ease swelling in the brain.