Thank you so much again for your love and care over the years. Your prayers, your tithes and offerings have been used in the harvest work of God, and through that many souls have come to know the Lord and been enriched in His truth.
- Civil Air Patrol Chaplaincy – a ministry to the emergency responders of the Air Force Auxiliary and the Cadet Training Program, offering Character Development classes and field church services during actual and training missions.
- Friends of the Unborn – a ministry that provides housing and training for homeless pregnant women in the Boston, MA area. We send quarterly donations of CVS, Target and Wal-Mart gift cards to them for their personal and infant needs.
- Prison Ministry – occasional collections are made for inmate accounts, allowing them to purchase supplies and snacks.
- Veterans’ Ministry – pastoral support at various veteran events.
- Piercing the Darkness – community outreach through book publishing, seminars and speaking engagements.
- NEW…American Veterans Radio Ministry – a radio program designed to touch the hearts of America through the comments and personal stories of our veterans.
Some Member/Attender News:
- The Monday night prayer meeting is at 7:30 pm at the church and all are welcome. Hearts are changing and being blessed in these sessions.
- She will be traveling soon to Washington, DC area to help her son with the new baby girl that is soon expected.
- She continues in diligence to homeschool her granddaughter Adelyn…both are thriving in that endeavor.
Pastor Ted – the Lord has led him to start the new radio ministry mentioned previously.
Pastor Linda – has recently taken the position (volunteer) as Southeast Region Chaplain for the USAF Aux/CAP. In that ministry, she will be guiding the chaplains in a five state area, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. In addition, she has worked with a chaplain team in completely revising the disaster chaplain training for all of USAF Aux/CAP in United States.
June D. – continues her walking regimen. She is a cancer survivor and praises the Lord with each step. Faithfully going along with her each step of the way is her daughter, Cathy. We see them on the road all the time.
Carolyn M. – she and Ted are in the process of buying a new home. Prayers are appreciated. Also, recently, her mother, Margaret, has gone on to be with the Lord. No more suffering now as she dances on the streets of gold!
Teresa and Ramon – continue in their outreach and service to those in the Dominican Republic.
Lisa F. – the last two of her and Drew’s five girls are still at home finishing school. Three will soon be marrying. Where has the time gone! Lisa has also returned to work as a home care nurse, being mightily blessed in that service. She considers it a true mission of love in the Lord.
Helen G. – remains recuperating at home after a cardiac event some months ago.
Frannie K. – still needs prayer regarding her knees and shoulder issues. God is good to hear our prayers.
That should do it for now. We love and cherish each one of you and humbly thank you for your participation with us in this portion of His vineyard. Well done good and faithful servants.