It involves using your body in different positions to squat, pull up, push up, etc. It is the workout of workouts!
God has a “spiritual workout” for us and, just like the physical one, it will PREPARE you to serve Him.
God tells us to be fit; be prepared; be ready.
2 Timothy 2:21 – be PREPARED for every good work
Luke 12:12 – the HOLY SPIRIT will TEACH you in that very hour what you are to say
2 Timothy 4:2 – BE READY in season and out of season
The seven “spiritual exercises” of CrossFit for Christ are:
- Lying down – for spiritual rest – Psalm 23:2
- Sitting – for instruction – Luke 10:39
- Standing – for warfare – Ephesians 6:14-17
- Walking – for fellowship – 1 John 1:7
- Running – for progress – Hebrews 12:1
- Leaping – for ecstasy – Acts 3:8
- Mounting up – for exaltation – Isaiah 40:31
(Listen to entire sermon below.)
If you have never put your complete faith in Jesus Christ for your eternal salvation, why not believe what God's word says and call on Jesus Christ to save you right now? Click here and let us show you how you can KNOW JESUS.