- Today’s world is BUZZING!
- Stress is at an all-time high.
- We are on an information overload.
- The sense of community is fading from our neighborhoods and schools.
- Rebellion is rampant.
- Envy and “keeping up with the Joneses” is not only exhausting but sometimes financially disastrous.
Stress-solving Scriptures can be found in 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12 and 5:14-21. Here, we are encouraged to lead a quiet life, attend to our own business, work with our hands, do as we are told, behave properly, don’t be in any need, help the weak, be patient with all men, don’t repay evil with evil, pray without ceasing, etc.
It is so simple ... we almost could miss it. Just because it is simple doesn’t mean it is easy. But the God of peace will preserve us body, soul and spirit. Ahhhhhhh! Don’t you feel better already?