Folks…have fearless trust in God. Be encouraged, not discouraged, especially as we look at the world around us:
• Pretty unstable in many ways
• We have a steady moral decline underway
• The war-torn Middle East remains a threat
• Immigration control is out of control
• Terrorists still exist and are trying to breach our borders
• And on and on
Hmm, do you feel squeezed in all this? Remember though, God is not causing all of this confusion. But because He’s not stopping it, He’s doing something with it…squeezing those grapes! And if you’re squeezed by Him and not by your own stupid mistakes, you can count on some good wine coming forth. Now that I think of it, even in your own mistakes, “All things work for good to those that love God and are called according to His purpose”. (Romans 8:28)
Some things are physical “squeezings” and you’re in control of a bit of it…your money, emergency preparations with clothing, water, food at the ready, loss of electric. And even in some of your control, you’ll still be squeezed!
Expect the pressing but look forward to the wine, so to speak. Don’t fear the squeezing or the times we are in:
• You may be the poured-out wine for someone else
• Your suffering may be the can opener God uses to get into someone else’s heart
• Perspective is everything…take a look at Psalm 27
Do not fear…nothing but success is ahead…onward Christian Soldiers!
NOW GO LIVE IT!
[Live recording of sermon.]
If you have never put your complete faith in Jesus Christ for your eternal salvation, why not believe what God's word says and call on Jesus Christ to save you right now? Click here and let us show you how you can KNOW JESUS